- Sep 27 2021
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Webinar :: Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Hiring Rush
Is your company struggling to fill job openings? The Bergen County Job Center can help.
The Bergen County Job Center is leading the way in motivating job seekers to return to work and advising employers on the latest recruitment solutions, back-to-work incentives, and cultural shifts.
We are excited to announce our first-ever Recruitment Week and Webinar Series and wish to extend a formal invitation for your company to participate.
Businesses are reopening, children are returning to school, more people are vaccinated, and extended unemployment benefits are expiring. Talent acquisition and candidate expectations have shifted. Employers need to adapt and react quickly to win the race for talent.
Our future workforce challenges are complex. Are you ready?
Who, What, and When
Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Hiring Rush 2-Part Webinar Series
Featuring an Expert Panel Discussion on Best Practices with Bergen County Employers
// Part 1 :: Monday, September 13 :: 10AM to 11:30 AM //
– Current and future recruiting challenges
– Best practices to attract and retain talent
– Changing post-pandemic hiring inefficiencies
Our expert panel will include:
– Sue Aveta, VP of Phlebotomy, BioReference Laboratories
– Wendy Tordillo, Vice President, System One, Co-President, New Jersey Staffing Alliance (NJSA)
– Jay Daly, Senior General Manager, Westfield Garden State Plaza
– Karen Steinberg, Director, Talent Selection, Hackensack Meridian Health
– Michael Vigna, Vice President Talent Acquisition, Wonder Foods
– Michael Menzer, CSP Managing Director, Staffing the Universe, Co-President – NJSA
// Part 2 :: Monday, September 27 :: 10AM to 11:30 AM //
– Post-pandemic diversity and inclusion recruitment
– Reskilling for jobs and careers for an uncertain future