- Sep 13 2022
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Step Up And Take The Lead: Business Panel Discussion Series
The workforce development landscape is changing.
The future of work is here.
Join us on September 13, from 9am-11am, for a business forum focused on developing your workforce and shaping your company culture for the future of work.
Understand the workforce needs of businesses as we move into the new economy.
Discover business resources to help find, train and retain their workforce.
Share best practices and lessons learned from business members of the Bergen County Workforce Development Board.
– Jason DeStefano, Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Crestron Electronics
– Susan Aveta, Vice President of Patient Collections at BioReference Laboratories
– Debra Pool, Senior Director HR, Talent, Learning and Organizational Development at Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG)
FACILITATED by Tammy Molinelli, Executive Director, Bergen County Workforce Development Board
– Upskilling and reskilling to retain and attract top talent
– Challenges, stress, and human performance on the bottom line
– Impact of hybrid workforce
– Strategies used to address human performance in the workplace now