- Aug 10 2022
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Mobile Workforce Center
The Bergen County Job Center is bringing services directly to you!
All events run from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (unless noted otherwise).
Weather permitting, outdoors.
📅 August 08: Oakland, NJ at One Municipal Plaza
📅 August 10: Midland Park, NJ at 280 Godwin Avenue
📅 August 17: Overpeck County Park 🔗 [FEATURED EVENT]
💥 JOIN US FOR THIS MINI JOB FAIR + RESOURCE EVENT 💥
📅 September 09: Englewood, NJ at 2-10 N. Van Brunt Street
📅 September 14: Rivervale, NJ at 406 Rivervale Road (Town Hall)
📅 September 21: Old Tappan, NJ at 227 Old Tappan Road
📅 September 24: Paramus at Van Saun Park’s Family Fun Day. Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ Time: TBD
📅 September 28: Fort Lee at 320 Main Street (Library)
📅 October 12: Oradell at The Oradell Swim Club E. Ridgewood Avenue Parking Lot
The Mobile Workforce Center provides free on-site employment and training assistance.
– Job referrals
– Resume help
– Training opportunities
– And more!
The Mobile Workforce Center can also be used throughout the county for job fairs, career development workshops, tutorials, skills training and other employment services.
– No registration necessary.
– This initiative is supported by the County of Bergen and Bergen County Technical Schools.
– Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
– Please bring your mask to this outdoor event.
– For more information call (201) 329-9600, Option #3.
Our calendar is updated regularly as the bus is booked.