- Dec 14 2022
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Acing The Job Interview Part 2
WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMPROVE YOUR INTERVIEWING SKILLS?
Join us at a workshop that will identify characteristics of the skillful job candidate, and explain how implementing new techniques could improve your interview performance.
Learn how to:
– Take important steps to prepare yourself prior to the interview
– Develop your “30 second commercial”
– Answer “tough” questions authentically
– Use positive verbal and non-verbal communications
– Close the interview and utilize post-interview follow-up
Note: This is a 2-part workshop. Check the calendar and register for Parts 1 and 2.
IMPORTANT – NEW CLIENTS ONLY: If you are a new client or have been inactive for over one year, please complete the Career Services Registration Form before attending a workshop. Allow approximately 15 minutes to complete the form. You can skip this step if you recently completed the form or you are an existing client. Not sure if you are already a registered client? You may contact the organizer to verify your status.